- What kind of personal information de we process?
If you are interested in the Administrator’s offerings, you may contact him via email at: email@example.com.
If we receive such a message from you, we may collect and process the personal information you willingly provide to us, such as your name, email address or telephone number. In addition, by means of so-called cookies, we automatically collect information about each of your visits to our website, in particular your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. For more information about cookies and the rules of their use on mp-technology.com, see Part II. COOKIES. We will process all of this information under the terms set forth below.
- Who is the administrator of your personal information?
The administrator of your personal information is the owner of MPTECHNOLOGY SP Z O O (KRS: 0000509490, NIP: 8393174935, REGON: 222064229), 76-200 Słupsk, ul. Portowa 13B, firstname.lastname@example.org, with whom you can contact directly also in matters related to the protection of your personal information and the implementation of the rights you have on this title.
- For what purposes do we process your personal information?
Depending on the level of your activity on the mp-technology.com website, the Administrator processes your personal information for one, several or all of the following purposes:
- to enable you to fully use the mp-technology.com website;
- replying to your messages and continuing the exchange of correspondence initiated by them;
- monitoring your activity and managing traffic on the Iupickidentalclinic.pl website such as the keywords you search for;
- contacting You for purposes related to the providing of services, realization of rights or authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail or phone;
- conducting research and analysis of functioning of the website mp-technology.com, its improvement or determining preferences of the Users;
- performing duties under the law, including tax or accounting regulations;
- ensure accountability by the Administrator;
- On what basis do we process your personal information?
Depending on the purpose of processing yours, the basis for processing will be accordingly:
- the consent you have given;
- necessity of processing your information for the performance of a contract or to take action at your request before entering into a contract;
- necessity to fulfill a legal obligation of the Administrator;
- necessity for purposes arising from the Administrator’s legitimate interests, such as analysis of the business processes and mechanisms used.
- Who will be the recipient of your information and to whom will it be shared?
The administrator may provide your information to recipients of the following categories:
- to persons employed by the Administrator and authorized to process information – to the extent necessary to ensure proper data processing;
- entities that process personal information on behalf of the Administrator in order to perform specific tasks or business processes for the Administrator, including in particular IT companies, law firms, accounting offices, etc. – to the extent necessary to properly provide services to the Administrator;
- to entities authorized to do so under generally applicable legal norms – in the cases and to the extent provided for by these norms;
- entities providing tools used by the mp-technology.com Website (such as Facebook, Google, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Microsoft, Youtube, etc.), which may place their own cookies according to the rules set by these providers and indicated on their websites;
- Can your personal information be transferred abroad?
In connection with the mp-technology.com Website’s use of tools provided by external companies (such as Facebook, Google, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Microsoft, Youtube, etc.), your personal information may be transferred to a third country (e.g. USA). In other cases, the Administrator will not transfer Your information to other countries.
- For how long your personal information will be processed?
mp-technology.com will not process your information for longer than is necessary for the proper performance of the purposes of processing. Depending on the specific purpose, the period of processing of Your information by the Administrator will be specified:
- the duration of the consent You have given;
- the period of the statute of limitations for legally protected claims;
- the period of existence of the Administrator’s legitimate interests;
- regulations that oblige the Administrator to process your information for the indicated period of time.
- What will be the consequences of not providing the information?
Providing your personal information and allowing us to process it in an automated manner using cookies and other tools is voluntary, but without this it may not be possible to use some of the Administrator’s services or properly handle correspondence with You.
- Do we use profiling? ?
Profiling, is the automated processing of Your personal information, which involves using it to assess or predict some of Your characteristics, such as preferences, interests, or behavior in order, for example, to tailor the content of advertisements to your individual tastes. The mp-technology.com website does not use profiling systems, and no automated decisions will be made in relation to You. We treat each customer individually.
- What rights you have in relation to processing of your personal information?
In connection with the Administrator’s processing of your personal information, You have the following rights:
- the right to information – in a clear manner, using simple and concise language, we will inform You about:
- for what purposes we process Your information and what legal basis we have for doing so
- how long we will process your information
- how we will profile Your information and that you can object to it
- what other rights you have, i.e. the right to access your information and receive a copy of it, the right to rectification, deletion of data, the right to object, the ability to withdraw consent at any time, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- the right of access – You have the right to access your information that we process.
- the right to delete information (the so-called “right to be forgotten”)– in case when:
- Your information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- You have made an effective objection to the Administrator’s processing of your information,
- You have canceled the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- the information is being processed illegally,
- the information must be deleted in order to comply with the obligation arising from the law.
In the above cases, the Administrator will delete your personal information when it has no other legal basis for further processing despite your request. Otherwise, the Administrator will inform you about the further processing of your information and the legal basis and expected period of such processing.
- the right to request the rectification (correction) of personal information – In case when the information is incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to request restriction of processing of personal information – in case when:
- You question the accuracy of your personal information,
- the processing of the information is unlawful, and You object to the deletion of the information, requesting instead that the processing be restricted,
- the administrator no longer needs the information for its purposes, but You need it to establish, defend or pursue a claim,
- You have objected to the processing of information – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds for the objection;
- the right to portability of information;
- the right to object to the processing of personal information, including profiling, in case when:
- there are reasons related to Your particular situation
- the processing of the information is based on the basis of necessity for the purposes arising from the Administrator’s legitimate interest referred to in point. II above
- the right to cancel consent to the processing of personal information – to the extent that you have given Your consent to the processing of personal information and the information is processed by the Administrator on the basis of that consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of information carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority – in the case of recognition that the Administrator’s processing of Your personal information violates legal norms.
- What are cookies?
“Cookies” are information files, in particular text files, stored in users’ terminal equipment (e.g. your computer, phone or tablet), transmitted by websites, including the site mp-technology.com.
- Are cookies safe?
Yes. These files can not be used to infect the device with viruses or other malware (malware). Cookies are also not used to identify users, on the basis of which in no way anyone’s identity is established – the information collected with them is used anonymously. They are not harmful to you or your device – they do not affect the way your device works. They also do not cause any configuration changes in your terminal devices or in the software installed on these devices.
- What cookies do we use?
We use the following types of “cookies”:
- session – these are temporary information stored in the browser’s memory until the browser session ends, i.e. until the browser is closed;
- permanent –they make frequent visits to the site mp-technology.com easier, because they ensure optimal navigation, remember the selected resolution, content layout, etc. This information remains in the memory of Your browser for a longer period of time, which depends on the choice You can make in your browser settings. This type of “cookies” allows information to be transmitted to the server every time You visit our site;
- third parties cookies –these are information coming, f.e., from advertising servers, servers of companies and service providers cooperating with mp-technology.com. These types of cookies allow us to tailor ads to Your preferences and habits. They also allow to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising activities (e.g. by counting how many people clicked on a given advertisement and went to the advertiser’s website).
- What if You don’t want cookies on your device?
If, despite so many useful functions performed by “cookies”, You do not agree to their collection or wish to remove them from Your device, You can do so by appropriately changing the settings of Your current web browser. By default, web browsing software allows the placement of “cookies” on Your device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the settings of Your web browser or inform You each time they are sent to Your device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling “cookies” is available in the settings of Your software (web browser). However, blocking or restricting the download of “cookies” may result in the loss of Your ability to use some of the important functionalities of the mp-technology.com website, which require the installation of “cookies”.